Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kooza

My friend Julie and I are going to see the Cirque du Soleil in San Jose this Saturday night. I've always wanted to see the Cirque live. I think all their shows are great.
I've seen a few on PBS and I'm always WOW'd. I was lucky enough to get great seats up front for KOOZA before all were sold out. Plus the show closes the next day and moves to another city.

I checked out the vids posted on youTube and found one that I liked.
So I figured I'd just paste it on to my blog. What the hay!

Julie's birthday's on March 11th. Let's all wish her the happiest of birthdays.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger **jules** said...

THANK YOU KINDLY, MY FRIEND!!!

March 9, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger keri marion said...

you guys will have such a blast! i'm jealous!!

March 14, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home