Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Nice Long Walk


KJ & I took a nice stroll down to Providence. The weather's been perfect for picture taking and doing drinks and lunch on the outdoor seating of Kartabar, a really nice place on one of my favorite streets, Thayer.--the other being, of course, Wickenden.

Thayer St, which reminds of Pacific St in Santa Cruz, is just up the hill from Brown
University, so you could imagine the fine people watching I was doing! I could have
sat at Kartabar all day.

We did more picture taking along our walk down College Hill to the river's
waterfront. Those streets reminded me of San Francisco.

As the evening came, we had dinner at Waterplace. This restaurant is beautiful. It's right on the river and the food and desert drinks were awesome.

As soon as the pictures are edited, I'll post some of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home